FSCN2 antibody (Fascin Homolog 2, Actin-Bundling Protein, Retinal (Strongylocentrotus Purpuratus)) (AA 235-284) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 235-284
- Guinea Pig, Human, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This FSCN2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human FSCN2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Rat, Guinea pig (100%) Mouse, Dog, Bovine, Horse (92%) Rabbit, Zebrafish (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa235-284 of human FSCN2 (O14926, NP_001070650). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Galago, Marmoset, Rat, Guinea pig (100%), Monkey, Mouse, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Horse (92%), Rabbit, Zebrafish (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 0.25 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Saitoh, Pizzi, Wang: "Perturbation of SUMOlation enzyme Ubc9 by distinct domain within nucleoporin RanBP2/Nup358." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 7, pp. 4755-63, 2002 (PubMed).
Henglein, Chenivesse, Wang, Eick, Bréchot: "Structure and cell cycle-regulated transcription of the human cyclin A gene." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 91, Issue 12, pp. 5490-4, 1994 (PubMed).
Pines, Hunter: "The differential localization of human cyclins A and B is due to a cytoplasmic retention signal in cyclin B." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 13, Issue 16, pp. 3772-81, 1994 (PubMed).
Pines: "Cyclins and cyclin-dependent kinases: take your partners." in: Trends in biochemical sciences, Vol. 18, Issue 6, pp. 195-7, 1993 (PubMed).
- Saitoh, Pizzi, Wang: "Perturbation of SUMOlation enzyme Ubc9 by distinct domain within nucleoporin RanBP2/Nup358." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 7, pp. 4755-63, 2002 (PubMed).