PCBD2 antibody (Pterin-4 alpha-Carbinolamine Dehydratase/dimerization Cofactor of Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 alpha (TCF1) 2) (AA 30-79) Primary Antibody
PCBD2 Reactivity: Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6746839
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 30-79
- Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit
- This PCBD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PCBD2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Rabbit (100%) Chicken (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa30-79 of human PCBD2 (Q9H0N5, NP_115527). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rabbit, Horse, Platypus, Smelt (100%), Dog, Guinea pig (92%), Elephant, Bat (85%), Turkey, Chicken (84%), Frog (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: