PCBD2 antibody (Pterin-4 alpha-Carbinolamine Dehydratase/dimerization Cofactor of Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 alpha (TCF1) 2) (AA 71-120) Primary Antibody
PCBD2 Reactivity: Human, Monkey WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6747530
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-120
- Human, Monkey
- This PCBD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PCBD2
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Chicken (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa71-120 of human PCBD2 (Q9H0N5, NP_115527). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset (100%), Mouse, Elephant, Dog, Bat, Horse (85%), Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Chicken (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: