RPP40 antibody (Ribonuclease P/MRP 40kDa Subunit) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
RPP40 Reactivity: Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6747775
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human RPP40
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Horse (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from N-Terminus of human RPP40 (Q5H9R7-6, NP_001157635). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset (100%), Bat, Horse, Pig (85%), Mouse, Rat (78%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RPP40 (RPP40 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: RPP40
Synonyms: RPP40, BA428J1.3, Ribonuclease P, 40kD subunit, RNASEP1, Ribonuclease P (40 kD), Ribonuclease P 40 kDa subunit, Ribonuclease P1, RNase P subunit 1, RNaseP protein p40
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: