OR51V1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 51, Subfamily V, Member 1) (AA 206-255) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 206-255
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human OR51V1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Baboon, Marmoset (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa206-255 of human OR51V1 (Q9H2C8, NP_001004760). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey (100%), Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Baboon, Marmoset, Elephant, Horse, Pig (92%), Bovine, Bat (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Alternative Name
- OR51V1 (OR51V1 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: OR51V1
Synonyms: OR51V1, OR11-36, Olfactory receptor 51A12, OR51A12, Odorant receptor HOR3beta1, Olfactory receptor OR11-36, HOR3beta1, Olfactory receptor 51V1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.