MCM3 antibody (Minichromosome Maintenance Complex Component 3) (Cy3) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This MCM3 antibody is conjugated to Cy3
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MCM3
anti-Minichromosome Maintenance Complex Component 3 (MCM3) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MCM3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Minichromosome Maintenance Complex Component 3 (MCM3) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MCM3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Mcm3 (MCM3 Antibody Abstract)
- CG4206, DmMCM3, DmMcm3, DmeMCM3, Dmel\\CG4206, MCM3, McM3, Mcp-PCR2, PCR2, dMCM3, cb32, chunp6867, wu:fa26g03, HCC5, P1-MCM3, P1.h, RLFB, xmcm3, AL033361, C80350, Mcmd, P1, p1.m, Minichromosome maintenance 3, minichromosome maintenance complex component 3, minichromosome maintenance complex component 3 L homeolog, Mcm3, MCM3, mcm3, mcm3.L
MCM3 is one of the highly conserved mini-chromosome maintenance proteins that are involved in the initiation of eukaryotic genome replication. The hexameric protein complex formed by MCM proteins is a key component of the pre-replication complex (pre_RC) and may be involved in the formation of replication forks and in the recruitment of other DNA replication related proteins. This protein is a subunit of the protein complex that consists of MCM2-7. It has been shown to interact directly with MCM5/CDC46. This protein also interacts with, and thus is acetlyated by MCM3AP, a chromatin-associated acetyltransferase. The acetylation of this protein inhibits the initiation of DNA replication and cell cycle progression.
Synonyms: minichromosome maintenance deficient 3, Cervical cancer proto oncogene 5, DNA polymerase alpha holoenzyme associated P1, DNA polymerase alpha holoenzyme associated protein P1, DNA replication factor MCM3, DNA replication licensing factor MCM3, HCC 5, HCC5, hRlf beta subunit, Human cervical cancer proto oncogene 5, MCM 3, MCM3 minichromosome maintenance deficient 3, MGC1157, Minichromosome maintenance deficient 3, Minichromosome maintenance protein 3, P1 h, P1 MCM3, P1 Protein, P1.h, P102 protein, Replication licensing factor beta subunit, RLF beta subunit, RLF subunit beta, RLFB.
- Gene ID
- DNA Damage Repair, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, Chromatin Binding, Synthesis of DNA