DOK7 antibody (Docking Protein 7) (AA 10-59) Primary Antibody
DOK7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6766020
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-59
- Human, Mouse
- This DOK7 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- DOK7 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total DOK7 protein.
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from human DOK7 (aa10-59).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: IF (1:100 - 1:500), IHC, IHC-P, Peptide-ELISA (1:1000), WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS (without Mg2+, Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM sodium chloride, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: