DOK7 antibody (Docking Protein 7) (AA 10-59) Primary Antibody
DOK7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IF, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN1533938
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-59
- Human, Mouse
- This DOK7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
DOK7 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total DOK7 protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human DOK7.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 IHC: 1:50~1:100 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:1000
Unigene-Number: Hs.122110, Hs.701584 (NCBI Gene Symbol: DOK7)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- DOK7 (DOK7 Antibody Abstract)
- si:dkey-180b4.3, si:ch211-164d19.2, C4orf25, CMS1B, A930013K19Rik, AW049091, Dok-7, EF-12, Oit5, RGD1566416, dok-7, docking protein 7, DOK7, dok7, Dok7
Synonyms: Downstream of tyrosine kinase 7
NCBI Gene Symbol: DOK7
- Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- Gene ID
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development
You are here: