IRAK2 antibody (Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 2) (Cy3) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This IRAK2 antibody is conjugated to Cy3
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IRAK2
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Irak2 (IRAK2 Antibody Abstract)
- IRAK-2, 6330415L08Rik, AI649099, interleukin 1 receptor associated kinase 2, interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase 2, IRAK2, Irak2
IRAK or Interleukin-1 Receptor-associated Kinase 1, is one of two putative serine/threonine kinases that become associated with the interleukin-1 receptor (IL1R) upon stimulation. This protein is partially responsible for IL1-induced upregulation of the ubiquitous transcription factor NF-kappa B.
Synonyms: Interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase-like 2, IRAK-2, IRAK2
- Gene ID
- TLR Signaling, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades