IGFBP3 antibody (Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 3) (AA 240-296) (Cy3) Primary Antibody
- AA 240-296
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This IGFBP3 antibody is conjugated to Cy3
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IGFBP3
anti-Insulin-Like Growth Factor Binding Protein 3 (IGFBP3) (AA 186-292) antibody Primary Antibody
IGFBP3 Reactivity: Human, Rat ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Igfbp3 (IGFBP3 Antibody Abstract)
- BP-53, IBP3, AI649005, IGFBP-3, IGgfbp3, IGF-BP3, zgc:91788, IGFBP3, igfbp3, insulin like growth factor binding protein 3, insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3, IGFBP3, Igfbp3, igfbp3, IGFBP-3, LOC100305016
IGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors. Also exhibits IGF-independent antiproliferative and apoptotic effects mediated by its receptor TMEM219/IGFBP-3R.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: IBP3, BP-53, Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3, IBP-3, IGF-binding protein 3, IGFBP-3, IGFBP3
- Gene ID
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Autophagy, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Growth Factor Binding