DNASE1L2 antibody (Deoxyribonuclease I-Like 2) (AA 200-250) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This DNASE1L2 antibody is conjugated to HRP
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DNASE1L2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- DNASE1L2 (DNASE1L2 Antibody Abstract)
- DNAS1L2, 4733401H14Rik, deoxyribonuclease 1 like 2, deoxyribonuclease 1-like 2, deoxyribonuclease-1-like 2, DNASE1L2, Dnase1l2, LOC100232225
DNASE1L2 is a 299 amino acid secreted protein that is expressed in brain tissue and shares sequence similarity with DNase I, suggesting a possibly role in DNA hydrolysis. The gene encoding DNASE1L2 maps to human chromosome 16, which encodes over 900 genes and comprises nearly 3 % of the human genome. The GAN gene is located on chromosome 16 and, with mutation, may lead to giant axonal neuropathy, a nervous system disorder characterized by increasing malfunction with growth. The rare disorder Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome is also associated with chromosome 16, as is Crohn's disease, which is a gastrointestinal inflammatory condition.
Synonyms: Deoxyribonuclease I-like 2, Deoxyribonuclease-1-like 2, DNase I homolog protein DHP1, DNase I-like 2, Dnase1l2, DNSL2_HUMAN.
- Gene ID