CD93 antibody (FITC)
- Target See all CD93 Antibodies
- This CD93 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- The mouse monoclonal antibody VIMD2 recognizes an extracellular epitope on CD93, an approximately 110-120 kDa glycoprotein expressed mainly on myeloid cells and endothelial cells.
- The purified antibody is conjugated with fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- KG1 cell line
- Application Notes
- Flow cytometry: The reagent is designed for analysis of human blood cells using 4 μL reagent / 100 μL of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension. The content of a vial (0.4 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
- For Research Use only
- Stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
- Alternative Name
- CD93 (CD93 Products)
- 6030404G09Rik antibody, AA145088 antibody, AA4.1 antibody, AW555904 antibody, C1qr1 antibody, C1qrp antibody, Ly68 antibody, C1QR1 antibody, C1qR(P) antibody, C1qRP antibody, CDw93 antibody, ECSM3 antibody, MXRA4 antibody, dJ737E23.1 antibody, C1qRp antibody, CD93 antigen antibody, CD93 molecule antibody, Cd93 antibody, CD93 antibody
NCBI Full Gene Name: CD93 Molecule
Description: CD93 (also known as C1qR1) is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein containing extracellular N-terminal C-type lectin domain and five EGF-like domains, and an intracellular tail interacting with moesin, a protein known to play a role in linking transmembrane proteins to the cytoskeleton and in the remodelling of the cytoskeleton. CD93 was reported to serve as a receptor for complement component C1q, but this function has not been fully elucidated yet. CD93 is involved in intercellular adhesion and in the clearance of apoptotic cells.
Other names: C1QR1, C1qRP, ECSM3, MXRA4, C1qR(P), dJ737E23.1
- Gene ID