GPR15 antibody (G Protein-Coupled Receptor 15) (AA 51-150) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- AA 51-150
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GPR15 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Dog, Horse, Rabbit
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GPR15
anti-G Protein-Coupled Receptor 15 (GPR15) (AA 51-150) antibody Primary Antibody
GPR15 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GPR15 (GPR15 Antibody Abstract)
- BOB, 4933439K08Rik, G protein-coupled receptor 15, GPR15, Gpr15
GPR15 is a probable chemokine receptor,its expression has been reported in CD4(+) T lymphocytes, alveolar macrophages, and the basal surface of the small intestinal epithelium. ESTs have been isolated from normal brain and kidney cancer libraries.This gene encodes a G protein-coupled receptor that acts as a chemokine receptor for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 and 2. The encoded protein localizes to the cell membrane. [provided by RefSeq, Nov 2012].
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Cell membrane
Synonyms: BOB, G-protein coupled receptor 15, Brother of Bonzo, GPR15
- Gene ID