Anoctamin 6 antibody (2nd Extracellular Loop)
- Target See all Anoctamin 6 (ANO6) Antibodies
- Anoctamin 6 (ANO6)
- 2nd Extracellular Loop, AA 487-500
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This Anoctamin 6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-Anoctamin-6 (extracellular) Antibody (ABIN7042930, ABIN7044137 and ABIN7044138)) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the human protein. The antibody can be used in western blot, and live cell flow cytometry applications. It has been designed to recognize ANO6 from human, rat, and mouse samples.
- Affinity purified on immobilized antigen.
Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
Immunogen Sequence: (C)KLPKNINGTDPIQK, corresponding to amino acid residues 487-500 of human ANO6
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 25 μL, 50 μL or 0.2 mL double distilled water (DDW), depending on the sample size.
- 0.8 mg/mL
- Reconstituted antibody contains phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, 1 % BSA, 0.05 % Sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Storage before reconstitution: The antibody ships as a lyophilized powder at room temperature. Upon arrival, it should be stored at -20°C.
Storage after reconstitution: The reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for up to 1 week. For longer periods, small aliquots should be stored at -20°C. Avoid multiple freezing and thawing. Centrifuge all antibody preparations before use (10000 x g 5 min).
- Anoctamin 6 (ANO6)
- Alternative Name
- Anoctamin-6 (ANO6 Products)
- TMEM16F antibody, 2900059G15Rik antibody, AA407480 antibody, AW554778 antibody, F730003B03Rik antibody, Tmem16f antibody, BDPLT7 antibody, SCTS antibody, anoctamin 6 antibody, ANO6 antibody, ano6 antibody, Ano6 antibody
- Alternative names: Anoctamin-6, ANO6, Transmembrane protein 16F, TMEM16F, Small-conductance calcium-activated nonselective cation channel, SCAN channel
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome