Otopetrin 1 antibody (4th Cytoplasmic Loop)
- Target See all Otopetrin 1 (OTOP1) Antibodies
- Otopetrin 1 (OTOP1)
- 4th Cytoplasmic Loop, AA 374-388
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This Otopetrin 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-OTOP1 Antibody (ABIN7043417, ABIN7044503 and ABIN7044504)) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the mouse protein. The antibody can be used in western blot analysis. It has been designed to recognize Otopetrin-1 from rat, mouse, and human samples.
- Affinity purified on immobilized antigen.
Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
Immunogen Sequence: (C)EKSLDESKNPARKLD, corresponding to amino acid residues 374 - 388 of mouse Otopetrin-1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 25 μL, 50 μL or 0.2 mL double distilled water (DDW), depending on the sample size.
- 0.8 mg/mL
- Reconstituted antibody contains phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, 1 % BSA, 0.05 % Sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Storage before reconstitution: The antibody ships as a lyophilized powder at room temperature. Upon arrival, it should be stored at -20°C.
Storage after reconstitution: The reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for up to 1 week. For longer periods, small aliquots should be stored at -20°C. Avoid multiple freezing and thawing. Centrifuge all antibody preparations before use (10000 x g 5 min).