P2Y2 Receptor antibody (C-Term, Extracellular)
- Target See all P2Y2 Receptor (LOC100009486) products
- P2Y2 Receptor (LOC100009486)
- AA 11-24, C-Term, Extracellular
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This P2Y2 Receptor antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Live Cell Imaging (LCI), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (ABIN7043424, ABIN7045138 and ABIN7045139)) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the rat protein. The antibody can be used in western blot, indirect live cell flow cytometry, live cell imaging, and immunohistochemistry applications. It has been designed to recognize P2RY2 from rat, mouse, and human samples.
- Affinity purified on immobilized antigen.
Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
Immunogen Sequence: (CD)TINGTWEGDELGYK, corresponding to amino acid residues 11- 24 of rat P2RY2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 25 μL, 50 μL or 0.2 mL double distilled water (DDW), depending on the sample size.
- 0.8 mg/mL
- Reconstituted antibody contains phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, 1 % BSA, 0.05 % Sodium azide.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Storage before reconstitution: The antibody ships as a lyophilized powder at room temperature. Upon arrival, it should be stored at -20°C.
Storage after reconstitution: The reconstituted solution can be stored at 4°C for up to 1 week. For longer periods, small aliquots should be stored at -20°C. Avoid multiple freezing and thawing. Centrifuge all antibody preparations before use (10000 x g 5 min).