NDC80 antibody (NDC80 Kinetochore Complex Component Homolog (S. Cerevisiae)) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This NDC80 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HEC1
anti-NDC80 Kinetochore Complex Component Homolog (S. Cerevisiae) (NDC80) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
NDC80 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Monkey WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Hec1 (NDC80 Antibody Abstract)
- CG9938, Dmel\\CG9938, Hec1, NDC80, dNdc80, dmNdc80, hec1, KNTC2, ndc10, tid3, 2610020P18Rik, AV139730, HEC, HEC1, Kntc2, kntc2l, wu:fb52e02, zgc:111801, HsHec1, TID3, hsNDC80, kntc2, NDC80, kinetochore complex component, CG9938 gene product from transcript CG9938-RA, spindle pole body protein Ndc80, kinetochore protein Ndc80, NDC80 homolog, kinetochore complex component (S. cerevisiae), NDC80 kinetochore complex component, NDC80 kinetochore complex component S homeolog, NDC80, Ndc80, ndc80, ndc80.S
Acts as a component of the essential kinetochore-associated NDC80 complex, which is required for chromosome segregation and spindle checkpoint activity. Required for kinetochore integrity and the organization of stable microtubule binding sites in the outer plate of the kinetochore.
Synonyms: HEC 1, HEC, Highly Expressed in Cancer, Highly expressed in cancer protein, Highly expressed in cancer rich in leucine heptad repeats, HsHec1, hsNDC80, Kinetochore Associated 2, Kinetochore associated protein 2, Kinetochore protein Hec1, Kinetochore protein NDC80 homolog, Kinetochore-associated protein 2, KNTC 2, KNTC2, NDC 80, NDC80, NDC80_HUMAN, Retinoblastoma associated protein HEC, Retinoblastoma-associated protein HEC.
- Gene ID
- Maintenance of Protein Location