Urate Oxidase (UOX) antibody (FITC) Primary Antibody
UOX Reactivity: Mouse, Rat IF (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN720392
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Mouse, Rat
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse Uricase
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Uricase (UOX Antibody Abstract)
- AI663847, UOX-2, Uri, Uri2, UOX, urate oxidase, uricase, UOX, Uox, LOC100009266
Uricase catalyzes the oxidation of uric acid to 5 hydroxyisourate which spontaneously decomposes to form allantoin.
Synonyms: UOXP, URICASE
- Gene ID
You are here: