CMTM2 antibody (CKLF-Like MARVEL Transmembrane Domain Containing 2) Primary Antibody
This CMTM2 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CMTM2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CMTM2 (CMTM2 Antibody Abstract)
- CKLFSF2, CKLF like MARVEL transmembrane domain containing 2, CMTM2
This gene belongs to the chemokine-like factor gene superfamily, a novel family that links the chemokine and the transmembrane 4 superfamilies of signaling molecules. The protein encoded by this gene may play an important role in testicular development. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: CKLFSF2, CKLF-like MARVEL transmembrane domain-containing protein 2, Chemokine-like factor superfamily member 2, CMTM2
- Gene ID