INHBC antibody (Inhibin, beta C) (AA 237-352) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- AA 237-352
- This INHBC antibody is conjugated to HRP
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Inhibin Beta C
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Inhibin Beta C (INHBC Antibody Abstract)
- IHBC, inhibin beta C subunit, inhibin beta-C, INHBC, Inhbc
This gene encodes the beta C chain of inhibin, a member of the TGF-beta superfamily. This subunit forms heterodimers with beta A and beta B subunits. Inhibins and activins, also members of the TGF-beta superfamily, are hormones with opposing actions and are involved in hypothalamic, pituitary, and gonadal hormone secretion, as well as growth and differentiation of various cell types.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: ACTIVIN BETA C, IHBC, INHBC, MGC108687, activin beta-C chain, Inhibin, beta C, inhibin beta C chain precursor, Inhbc, INHBC_HUMAN.
- Gene ID
- Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Hormone Activity