GATA1 antibody (GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1)) (AA 251-350) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- AA 251-350
- This GATA1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GATA1
anti-GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1) (GATA1) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
Verified GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, FACS, IF, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1) (GATA1) (pSer142) antibody Primary Antibody
GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, IHC, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1) (GATA1) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Monkey, Pig IC, IF, IP, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GATA-1 (GATA1 Antibody Abstract)
- ERYF1, GATA-1, GF-1, GF1, NF-E1, NFE1, XLANP, XLTDA, XLTT, Gata-1, Gf-1, eryf1, Eryf1, GATA1, gata-1, Gata1, si:dkeyp-77f7.5, XGATA-1B, gata1b-A, xGATA-1, xgata1, gata1, gta1, zg1, NF-E1a, GATA binding protein 1, GATA binding protein 1 (globin transcription factor 1), amidase, aspartyl/glutamyl-tRNA amidotransferase subunit A, putative amidase, GatA1, glutamyl-tRNA amidotransferase subunit A, hematopietic transcription factor GATA-1, GATA binding protein 1b, GATA binding protein 1 S homeolog, GATA binding protein 1a, erythroid transcription factor, GATA1, Gata1, gatA1, gata-1, gata1b, gata1.S, gata1a, LOC108348091
Transcriptional activator or repressor which probably serves as a general switch factor for erythroid development. It binds to DNA sites with the consensus sequence 5'-[AT]GATA[AG]-3' within regulatory regions of globin genes and of other genes expressed in erythroid cells.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: GF1, GF-1, NFE1, XLTT, ERYF1, NF-E1, XLANP, XLTDA, GATA-1, Erythroid transcription factor, GATA-binding factor 1, NF-E1 DNA-binding protein, GATA1
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin