Adam23 antibody (ADAM Metallopeptidase Domain 23) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This Adam23 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ADAM23
anti-ADAM Metallopeptidase Domain 23 (Adam23) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
Adam23 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Adam23 (Adam23 Antibody Abstract)
- AW046396, MDC3, MDC-3, ADAM metallopeptidase domain 23, a disintegrin and metallopeptidase domain 23, ADAM23, Adam23
May play a role in cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions. This is a non-catalytic metalloprotease-like protein.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: MDC3, MDC-3, Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 23, ADAM 23, Metalloproteinase-like, disintegrin-like, and cysteine-rich protein 3, ADAM23
- Gene ID