UTP23, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog (Yeast) (UTP23) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
UTP23 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN926523
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- UTP23 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of UTP23 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
UTP23 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8477, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this UTP23 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- UTP23 (UTP23 Antibody Abstract)
- C8orf53, 1700010I21Rik, AI662478, BB238373, D530033C11Rik, RGD1307179, C14H8orf53, utp23, fc04b12, wu:fc04b12, zgc:110214, UTP23, small subunit processome component, UTP23 small subunit processome component, UTP23, small subunit processome component L homeolog, UTP23, small subunit (SSU) processome component, homolog (yeast), UTP23, Utp23, utp23.L, utp23
- UTP23 may be involved in rRNA-processing and ribosome biogenesis. Synonyms: Polyclonal UTP23 antibody, Anti-UTP23 antibody, UTP23, small subunit, SSU processome component, homolog, yeast antibody, C8orf53 antibody, MGC14595 antibody.
You are here: