TRMT61A antibody (tRNA Methyltransferase 61 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae)) Primary Antibody
TRMT61A Reactivity: Human DB Host: Mouse Monoclonal C145I165
Catalog No. ABIN930921
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Dot Blot (DB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Other species not studied.
- Protein G affinity chromatography
- C14 orf172 antibody was raised in mouse using recombinant Human Chromosome 14 Open Reading Frame 172
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- C14 orf172 antibody in PBS (3.0 mM KCl, 1.5 mM KH2 PO4 , 140 mM NaCl, 8.0 mM Na4 PO4 (pH 7.4)) containing 1 % bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0.05 % sodium azide (NaN3).
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for up to one year. We recommend long term storage at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- C14orf172 (TRMT61A Antibody Abstract)
- This gene is a catalytic subunit of tRNA (adenine-N(1)-)-methyltransferase, which catalyzes the formation of N(1)-methyladenine at position 58 (m1A58) in initiator methionyl-tRNA. Synonyms: Monoclonal C14orf172 antibody, Anti-C14orf172 antibody, Chromosome 14 open reading frame 172 antibody, FLJ40452 antibody.
You are here: