SERPINA12 antibody (serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 12) (AA 21-414) Primary Antibody
SERPINA12 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 1C4
Catalog No. ABIN933176
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 21-414
- This SERPINA12 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Vaspin antibody was purified by protein-G affinity chromatography
- Vaspin antibody was raised in mouse using recombinant human Vaspin (21-414aa) purified from E. coli as the immunogen.
- IgG1 kappa
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:100-500
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- as a liquid PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.1 % NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- Vaspin (SERPINA12 Antibody Abstract)
You are here: