SERPINA12 antibody (serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A (Alpha-1 Antiproteinase, Antitrypsin), Member 12) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
SERPINA12 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN263213
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This SERPINA12 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN369740
- RARWKHEFDP NVTK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-RARWKHEFDPNVTK, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_776249.1.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 48 kDa band observed in Human Adipose lysates (calculated MW of 47.2 kDa according to NP_776249.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- SERPINA12 (SERPINA12 Antibody Abstract)
- SERPINA12 , serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 12 , OL-64, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade A (alpha-1 antiproteinase, antitrypsin), member 12, vaspin, visceral adipose-specific SERPIN
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: