CLEC18A antibody (C-Type Lectin Domain Family 18, Member A) (AA 345-375) Primary Antibody
CLEC18A Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN951563
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 345-375, C-Term
- This CLEC18A antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects CLEC18A at C-term.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity Chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 345-375 amino acids from the C-terminal region of Human CLEC18A Genename: CLEC18A
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- CLEC18A (CLEC18A Antibody Abstract)
- The C-type lectin/C-type lectin-like domain (CTL/CTLD) superfamily consists of a variety of proteins that share a common protein fold and have diverse functions, including cell-cell signaling, cell adhesion, glycoprotein turnover and immune responses. CLEC-18 (C-type lectin domain family 18) exists as three nearly identical forms, designated CLEC-18A, CLEC-18B and CLEC-18C, or mannose receptor-like protein 1, 2 and 3, respectively. Both CLEC-18A and CLEC-18C contain 446 amino acids, whereas CLEC-18B contains 455 amino acids, all three forms are secreted proteins that contain one C-type lectin domain, a SCP domain and a single EGF-like domain. All three CLEC-18 proteins exist as two alternatively spliced isoforms that are encoded by genes that map to human chromosome 16q22.Synonyms: C-type lectin domain family 18 member A, MRLP2, Mannose receptor-like protein 2
- Molecular Weight
- 49602 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: