FGD6 antibody (FYVE, RhoGEF and PH Domain Containing 6) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
FGD6 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN952305
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1331-1359, C-Term
- This FGD6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to FGD6.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1331-1359 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FGD6
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS, 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- FGD6 (FGD6 Antibody Abstract)
- ZFYVE24, AA123052, Etohd4, FYVE, RhoGEF and PH domain containing 6, FGD6, Fgd6
- Component of clathrin-coated pits and vesicles, that may link the endocytic machinery to the actin cytoskeleton. Binds 3-phosphoinositides (via ENTH domain). May act through the ENTH domain to promote cell survival by stabilizing receptor tyrosine kinases following ligand-induced endocytosis.Synonyms: FYVE, KIAA1362, RhoGEF and PH domain-containing protein 6, ZFYVE24, Zinc finger FYVE domain-containing protein 24
- Molecular Weight
- 160816 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: