Melanomaderived Leucine Zipper Extra-Nuclear Factor (MLZE) (AA 221-250), (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MLZE Reactivity: Human EIA, FACS, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN952464
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 221-250, Middle Region
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human Gasdermin-C (Center).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 221-250 amino acids from the Central region of Human Gasdermin C. Genename: GSDMC
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- Gasdermin C
- Gsdmc1, Mlze, MLZE, gasdermin C, Gsdmc, GSDMC
- Synonyms: GSDMC, Gasdermin-C, MLZE, Melanoma-derived leucine zipper-containing extranuclear factor
- Molecular Weight
- 57692 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: