gGT2 antibody (gamma-Glutamyltransferase 2) (AA 19-48) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 19-48, N-Term
This gGT2 antibody is un-conjugated
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-48 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human GGT2
- Ig Fraction
anti-gamma-Glutamyltransferase 2 (gGT2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
gGT2 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- GGT2 (gGT2 Antibody Abstract)
- GGT, GGT 2, gamma-glutamyltransferase 2, gamma-glutamyltransferase family protein, gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase Ggt2, GGT2, Reut_A0841, BXE_RS31720, Rxyl_0295, Shewmr7_0609, ggt2c, Aave_0589, ggt2
- GGT2 initiates extracellular glutathione (GSH) breakdown, catalyzes the transfer of the glutamyl moiety of glutathione to amino acids and dipeptide acceptors (By similarity).Synonyms: Gamma-glutamyltransferase 2, Gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase 2
- Molecular Weight
- 61771 Da
- Gene ID