KLLN antibody (Killin, p53-Regulated DNA Replication Inhibitor) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
KLLN Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953077
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 143-171, C-Term
- This KLLN antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human KILLIN (C-term).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 143-171 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KILLIN
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- KILLIN (KLLN Antibody Abstract)
- DNA-binding protein involved in S phase checkpoint control-coupled apoptosis by mediating TP53/p53-induced apoptosis. Has the ability to inhibit DNA synthesis and S phase arrest coupled to apoptosis. Has affinity to both double-and single-stranded DNA.Synonyms: Killin
- Molecular Weight
- 19958 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: