VPS37B antibody (Vacuolar Protein Sorting 37 Homolog B (S. Cerevisiae)) (AA 98-127) Primary Antibody
VPS37B Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN955524
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 98-127, Middle Region
- This VPS37B antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects VPS37B (Center).
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human
- Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 98-127 amino acids from the Central region of human VPS37B
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2 - 8 °C for up to six months or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- VPS37B (VPS37B Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1304576, 2300007F24Rik, AI415429, BC026744, VPS37B, ESCRT-I subunit, vacuolar protein sorting 37B, Vps37b, VPS37B
- VPS37B is component of the ESCRT-I complex, a regulator of vesicular trafficking process. Required for the sorting of endocytic ubiquitinated cargos into multivesicular bodies. May be involved in cell growth and differentiation.Synonyms: ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS37B, Vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein 37B
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: