Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (F(ab')2 Region) Antibody (FITC) Secondary Antibody
- F(ab')2 fragment
- F(ab')2 Region
- FLISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG, Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 and Rabbit Serum.
- This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- This product is a F(ab')2 fragment of an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation, ion exchange chromatography and pepsin digestion followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG, Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 and Rabbit Serum. No reaction was observed against Rabbit IgG F(c), anti-Goat IgG F(c) or anti-Pepsin.
Immunogen: Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 fragment
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 Fluorescein Antibody is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms. Suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
FLISA Dilution: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000
Flow Cytometry Dilution: 1:500 - 1:2,500
IF Microscopy Dilution: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
Excitation/Emission wavelength: 494 nm/514 nm
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 2.0 mL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 10.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Preservative: 0.01 % (w/v) Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
This vial contains a relatively low volume of reagent (25 µL). To minimize loss of volume dilute 1:10 by adding 225 µL of the buffer stated above directly to the vial. Recap, mix thoroughly and briefly centrifuge to collect the volume at the bottom of the vial. Use this intermediate dilution when calculating final dilutions as recommended below.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20 °C or below prior to opening. Store the vial at -20 °C or below after dilution.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Synonyms: goat F(ab')2 Anti-RABBIT IgG F(ab')2 fluorescein conjugated Antibody, goat F(ab')2 Anti-RABBIT IgG Fab2 FITC conjugated Antibody, goat Fab2 Anti-Rabbit IgG Fab2 FITC conjugation
Background: F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG F(ab')2 Fluorescein Antibody generated in goat detects Rabbit F(ab')2. Representing approximately 75 % of serum immunoglobulins, IgG is the most abundant antibody isotype found in the circulation. IgG molecules are synthesized and secreted by plasma B cells. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition. F(ab')2 Antibody is ideal for investigators who routinely perform flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry or IHC and other immunoassays.