Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (FITC) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- Target See all IgG products
- Fab fragment
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- FLISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum.
- This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
- Sterile filtered
Immunogen: Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms. Suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
FLISA Dilution: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000
Flow Cytometry Dilution: 1:500 - 1:2,500
IF Microscopy Dilution: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
Excitation/Emission wavelength: 494 nm/514 nm
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 1.0 mL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 10 mg/mL Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) - Immunoglobulin and Protease free
Preservative: 0.01 % (w/v) Sodium Azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
This vial contains a relatively low volume of reagent (25 µL). To minimize loss of volume dilute 1:10 by adding 225 µL of the buffer stated above directly to the vial. Recap, mix thoroughly and briefly centrifuge to collect the volume at the bottom of the vial. Use this intermediate dilution when calculating final dilutions as recommended below.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20 °C or below prior to opening. Store the vial at -20 °C or below after dilution.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- IgG Products
- Target Type
Synonyms: Goat Fab Anti-Guinea Pig Antibody Fluorescein Conjugation, Goat Fab Anti-Guinea Pig FITC Conjugated Antibody
Background: Fab Anti-Guinea Pig IgG Fluorescein Antibody generated in goat detects guinea pig IgG. This product possesses the F(ab) region possessing the epitope-recognition site, both heavy and light chains of the antibody molecule are present. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.