Protein A Magnetic Beads Bead
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Affinity Chromatography (AC), Purification (Purif)
- Protein A MagBeads are designed for small-scale antibody purification and immunoprecipitation of proteins, protein complexes or other antigens.
- Protein A MagBeads are superparamagnetic beads of average 40 μm in diameter, covalently coated with recombinant Protein A. The beads are supplied as 25% slurry in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.4, containing 20% ethanol. The Protein A MagBeads have a binding capacity of more than 10 mg Rabbit IgG per 1 ml settled beads (e.g. 4 ml 25% slurry).
- Bead Ligand
- Protein A
- Bead Matrix
- Magnetic particles
- Bead Size
- 40 µm
- Protein A, a bacterial cell wall protein isolated from Staphylococcus aureus, binds to mammalian IgGs, mainly through Fc regions. Native Protein A has five IgG binding domains and many unknown-function repeated sequences. Recombinant Protein A only contains five high-affinity IgG binding domains to reduce nonspecific binding.
- For Research Use only
- 1 ml settled Beads (4 ml 25% slurry)
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C, do NOT freeze.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Li, Wang, Gao, Li: "Identification and characterisation of the anti-oxidative stress properties of the lamprey prohibitin 2 gene." in: Fish & shellfish immunology, Vol. 42, Issue 2, pp. 447-56, 2015 (PubMed).
Lu, Shi, Chen, Wang: "The regulation of HanA during heterocyst development in cyanobacterium Anabaena sp. PCC 7120." in: World journal of microbiology & biotechnology, Vol. 30, Issue 10, pp. 2673-80, 2014 (PubMed).
Wang, Xu, Xu, Zhao, Wang: "Collaboration between a soluble C-type lectin and calreticulin facilitates white spot syndrome virus infection in shrimp." in: Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950), Vol. 193, Issue 5, pp. 2106-17, 2014 (PubMed).
Pang, Xiao, Liu, Li: "Identification and characterization of the lamprey high-mobility group box 1 gene." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 7, Issue 4, pp. e35755, 2012 (PubMed).
Noberini, Rubio de la Torre, Pasquale: "Profiling Eph receptor expression in cells and tissues: a targeted mass spectrometry approach." in: Cell adhesion & migration, Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 102-12, 2012 (PubMed).
Dai, Zhang, Tian, Zhang: "Expression profile of HMBOX1, a novel transcription factor, in human cancers using highly specific monoclonal antibodies." in: Experimental and therapeutic medicine, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 487-490, 2012 (PubMed).
- Li, Wang, Gao, Li: "Identification and characterisation of the anti-oxidative stress properties of the lamprey prohibitin 2 gene." in: Fish & shellfish immunology, Vol. 42, Issue 2, pp. 447-56, 2015 (PubMed).