OR2W3 ELISA Kit (Olfactory Receptor, Family 2, Subfamily W, Member 1-Like) ELISA Kit
OR2W3 Reactivity: Sheep Colorimetric Cell Culture Supernatant
Catalog No. ABIN1774389
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 15 to 18 Business Days
- Detection Method
- Sample Type
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Microtiter plate (96 wells stripwell) - 1
- Enzyme conjugate - 1 vial
- Standard A - 1 vial
- Standard B - 1 vial
- Standard C - 1 vial
- Standard D - 1 vial
- Standard E - 1 vial
- Standard F - 1 vial
- Substrate A - 1 vial
- Substrate B - 1 vial
- Stop solution - 1 vial
- Wash solution - 1 vial
- Balance solution - 1 vial
- Instruction manual - 1
- Material not included
- 100 mL and 1 L graduated cylinders.
- Distilled or deionized water
- Tubes to prepare sample dilutions.
- Absorbent paper.
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm.
- Centrifuge capable of 3000 x g.
- Microplate washer or washing bottle.
- Incubator (37 °C).
- Data analysis and graphing software.
- Application Notes
- Cover or cap all kit components and store at 2-8 °C when not in use.
- Samples should be collected in pyrogen/endotoxin-free tubes.
- Do not mix or interchange different reagent lots from various kit lots.
- Do not use reagents after the kit expiration date.
- Read absorbance immediately after adding the stop solution.
Information on standard material:
Different kits have different standards. For kits detecting proteisn or peptidse, the standards are recombinant proteins or synthetic peptides. For kits detecting small chemical compounds, the standards are synthetic chemical compounds. There are no standards extracted from natural resources. All of our reombinant proteins are expressed in E.coli. The standard are dissolved in PBS with 0.1 % proclin 300 and some other preservatives.
Information on reagents:
The STOP solution is 1M sulphuric acid. The wash buffer is 0.05 % Tween 20 in PBS, pH 7.4. The ELISA kit dose not contain (sodium) azide, thimerosal, 2-mercaptoethanol (2-ME). Part of the reagents contain BSA.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- Assay Time
- 1.5 h
- Reagent Preparation
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (20-25 °C) before use.
- Do not dilute other ready-to-use components.
- Sample Collection
- Cell lysates: Cells should be lysed according to the following directions.
- 2. Wash three times in PBS.
- 4. Centrifuge at 1000 × g (or 3000 rpm) for 15 minutes at 2-8 °C to remove cellular debris.
- 5. Assay immediately or store samples at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Prior to assay, the frozen sample should be brought to room temperature slowly and mixed gently.
- Do not use heat-treated specimens.
- For Research Use only
- Precaution of Use
- Care should be taken when handling the standard because of the known and unknown effects of it.
- Do not pipette by mouth.
- Avoid generation of aerosols.
- 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- Olfactory receptor 2W3(OR2W3) (OR2W3 ELISA Kit Abstract)
You are here: