MAX Interactor 1 (MXI1) (N-Term) Peptide Peptide
MXI1 Origin: Human, Mouse Source: Synthetic BP, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1540917
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Region
- Human, Mouse
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-MXI1 antibody (MAX Interactor 1) (N-Term) (ABIN2779814)
- KEARCEGAGL VPVAPPAMPP AAAAPQPPAQ PEEPAGAKPR CPFSDIFNTS
- This is a synthetic peptide designed for use in combination with anti-Mxi1 Antibody. It may block above mentioned antibody from binding to its target protein in western blot and/or immunohistochecmistry under proper experimental settings. There is no guarantee for its use in other applications.
- Application Notes
- Each Investigator should determine their own optimal working dilution for specific applications.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 μL of sterile PBS. Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- 1 mg/mL
- Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protein Name
- This gene encodes a protein containing a helix-loop-helix domain characteristic of transcription factors, which allows heterodimerization and sequence-specific DNA binding. The encoded protein is related to a family of Myc/Max/Mad proteins that are involved in the regulation of several cellular processes. The protein encoded by this gene is a transcriptional repressor thought to negatively regulate Myc function. Three alternatively spliced transcripts encoding different isoforms have been described.
Alias Symbols: ENSMUSG00000067085, Gm10197, Mad2, bHLHc11
Protein Size: 295
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001008542, NP_001008542
You are here: