ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family D (Ald), Member 3 (ABCD3) (N-Term) Peptide Peptide
ABCD3 Origin: Human Source: Synthetic BP, WB
Catalog No. ABIN972739
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Region
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-CX3CL1 antibody (Chemokine (C-X3-C Motif) Ligand 1) (N-Term) (ABIN2781504)
- This is a synthetic peptide designed for use in combination with anti-ABCD3 antibody (Catalog #: ARP43641_P050). It may block above mentioned antibody from binding to its target protein in western blot and/or immunohistochecmistry under proper experimental settings. There is no guarantee for its use in other applications.
- Application Notes
- Each Investigator should determine their own optimal working dilution for specific applications.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 μL of sterile PBS. Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- 1 mg/mL
- Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra- and intra-cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, M
Alias Symbols: ABC43, PMP70, PXMP1, ZWS2
Protein Interaction Partner: ABCD1,ABCD2,ABCD3,PEX19,ABCD1,ABCD2,ABCD3,COL6A2,PEX19,ABCD1,BRF2,C20orf24,MEST,MLF2,PELO,PEX19,PGRMC1,PTP4A3,USP32,USP50
Protein Size: 659
- Molecular Weight
- 75 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_002858, NP_002849
You are here: