Nardilysin (N-Arginine Dibasic Convertase) (NRD1) (Middle Region) Peptide Peptide
NRD1 Origin: Human Source: Synthetic BP, WB
Catalog No. ABIN980953
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Region
- Middle Region
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-NRD1 antibody (Nardilysin (N-Arginine Dibasic Convertase)) (Middle Region) (ABIN2787813)
- This is a synthetic peptide designed for use in combination with anti-NRD1 antibody (Catalog #: ARP58755_P050). It may block above mentioned antibody from binding to its target protein in western blot and/or immunohistochecmistry under proper experimental settings. There is no guarantee for its use in other applications.
- Application Notes
- Each Investigator should determine their own optimal working dilution for specific applications.
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 μL of sterile PBS. Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- 1 mg/mL
- Final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- hNRD1, hNRD2, NRDC, 2600011I06Rik, AI875733, NRD-C, NRD1, si:dkey-171o17.4, DKFZp459N143, nardilysin convertase, nardilysin, N-arginine dibasic convertase, NRD convertase 1, nardilysin, nardilysin b (N-arginine dibasic convertase), NRDC, Nrdc, Nrd1, LOC552055, nrd1b, CpipJ_CPIJ002524, Tsp_03755
- NRD1 cleaves peptide substrates on the N-terminus of arginine residues in dibasic pairs.
Alias Symbols: hNRD1, hNRD2
Protein Interaction Partner: CALCA,HBEGF,PDYN,POMC,BTRC,FBXW11,HBEGF,UIMC1
Protein Size: 1151
- Molecular Weight
- 132 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001101662, NP_001095132
You are here: