N-Ethylmaleimide Sensitive Fusion Protein Attachment Protein beta (NAPB) (AA 1-297) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-297
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This NAPB protein is labelled with His tag.
- MDNAGKEREA VQLMAEAEKR VKASHSFLRG LFGGNTRIEE ACEMYTRAAN MFKMAKNWSA
AGNAFCQAAK LHMQLQSKHD SATSFVDAGN AYKKADPQEA INCLNAAIDI YTDMGRFTIA
AKHHITIAEI YETELVDIEK AIAHYEQSAD YYKGEESNSA NKCLLKVAAY AAQLEQYQKA
IEIYEQVGAN TMDNPLLKYS AKDYFFKAAL CHFIVDELNA KLALEKYEEM FPAFTDSREC
KLLKKLLEAH EEQNSEAYTE AVKEFDSISR LDQWLTTMLL RIKKSIQGDG EGDGDLK
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Protein Name
- SNAP-BETA, SNAPB, MGC80463, MGC80636, SNAP-beta, Snapb, snapb, MGC145202, snap-beta, DKFZp459J031, Brp14, E161, I47, SNARE, b-SNAP, NSF attachment protein beta, NSF attachment protein beta S homeolog, zgc:158643, N-ethylmaleimide sensitive fusion protein attachment protein beta, NAPB, napb.S, Napb, napb, zgc:158643
- Recommended name: Beta-soluble NSF attachment protein.
Short name= SNAP-beta.
Alternative name(s): N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein beta
- Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis