CCR4 Carbon Catabolite Repression 4-Like (CCRN4L) (AA 1-388) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-388
- Xenopus laevis
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This CCRN4L protein is labelled with His tag.
- MDAQLTYTMG LLEQGYLSAR VCSMGNSTSR LYSALAKTLS SSAAVSQELL EASQHDQSEP LDPKELLDEC QVALQDRPAR LHRDFFSLRS ESSSQQPRTF RVMQWNILAQ ALGEGKDNFI MCPMEALKWE ERKYLILEEI LMYQPDVLCL QEVDHYFDTF QPILSRLGYQ CTFLAKPWSP CLDVEHNNGP DGCALFFLQD RFQLVNSAKI RLSARTLKTN QVAIAETLQC CETGRQLCFA VTHLKARTGW ERFRLAQGSD LLDNLESITQ GATVPLIICG DFNADPTEEV YKRFASSSLN LNSAYKLLSE DGESEPPYTT WKIRTTGESC HTLDYIWYSQ HALRVNAALG LPTEEQIGPN RLPSFNYPSD HLSLVCDFSF NEDPARLL
- Xenopus laevis (African clawed frog)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
CCR4 Carbon Catabolite Repression 4-Like (CCRN4L) (AA 1-431) protein (His tag) Protein
CCRN4L Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBCCR4 Carbon Catabolite Repression 4-Like (CCRN4L) (AA 1-429) protein (His tag) Protein
CCRN4L Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- CCR4L, NOC, AU043840, Ccr4, nocturnin, Ccrn4lb, MNOC, ccr4l, noc, MGC85016, ccrn4l, CCRN4L, nocturnin, nocturnin S homeolog, nocturnin L homeolog, putative nocturnin, NOCT, Noct, noct, noct.S, noct.L, LOC5570471, CpipJ_CPIJ011434, Smp_105040
Recommended name: Nocturnin.
Alternative name(s): Rhythmic message 1.
Short name= RM1
- Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit Organization