Glutaminyl-Peptide Cyclotransferase (QPCT) (AA 1-71) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-71
- Crotalus atrox
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This QPCT protein is labelled with His tag.
- YPGSPGSYAV RLIFFDGEEA FVRWSPSDSL YGSRMASTPH PPGARHPVED DHIPFLRGVP ILHLIPSPFP R
- Crotalus atrox (Western diamondback rattlesnake)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Glutaminyl-Peptide Cyclotransferase (QPCT) (AA 36-362) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade QPCT Origin: Mouse Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBGlutaminyl-Peptide Cyclotransferase (QPCT) (AA 29-361) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade QPCT Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBGlutaminyl-Peptide Cyclotransferase (QPCT) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
QPCT Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- GCT, QC, sQC, QPCT, 5730422A13Rik, Qpctl1, RGD1562284, qpct, glutaminyl-peptide cyclotransferase, glutaminyl-peptide cyclotransferase (glutaminyl cyclase), glutaminyl-peptide cyclotransferase L homeolog, QPCT, Qpct, M6_Spy0443, M5005_Spy_0416, M28_Spy0404, CJA_2408, CCNA_02733, Tsp_03182, qpct.L
Recommended name: Glutaminyl-peptide cyclotransferase.
Alternative name(s): Glutaminyl cyclase.
Short name= QC