Ribosomal Protein L13 (RPL13) (AA 1-202) protein (His tag) Protein
- Ribosomal Protein L13 (RPL13)
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-202
- Nicotiana tabacum
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- MYSANGHFKK HWQNYVKTWF NQPARKTRRR IARQKKAVKI SPRPTAGTLR PIVHGQTLKY NMKVRSGRGF SLEELKAAGI PKKLAPTIGI AVDHRRRNRS LEGLQTNVQR LEDLQGQLVV FPRRASRSRL VILPPRNCLT ATQVHGAYMP IEREKHQLIL SKVLKKMKSF NAYAKLRVER TNERHIGARM KRAAEAEKEE KK
- Nicotiana tabacum (Common tobacco)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Ribosomal Protein L13 (RPL13) (AA 1-211) protein (His tag) Protein
RPL13 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBRibosomal Protein L13 (RPL13) (AA 1-211) protein (His tag) Protein
RPL13 Origin: Mouse Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBRibosomal Protein L13 (RPL13) protein (His tag) Protein
RPL13 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STDRibosomal Protein L13 (RPL13) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
RPL13 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Ribosomal Protein L13 (RPL13)
- BBC1, D16S444E, D16S44E, L13, ZNF219, A52, zgc:92272, Bbc1, CG4651, Dmbbc1, Dmel\\CG4651, Rp L13, Rpl13, anon-EST:fe1D1, bbc1, rpL13, ribosomal protein L13, zinc finger protein 219, likely cytosolic ribosomal protein similar to S. cerevisiae RPL13A (YDL082W) and RPL13B (YMR142C) large subunit protein L13, 60S ribosomal protein L13, ribosomal protein L13 S homeolog, Ribosomal protein L13, RPL13, ZNF219, Rpl13, rpl-13, rpl13, rpl13.S, RpL13
Recommended name: 60S ribosomal protein L13.
Alternative name(s): Clone 6.2.1 protein