Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Family, Member E22 (BHLHE22) (AA 1-296) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-296
- Xenopus tropicalis
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This BHLHE22 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MERALNLAEE DLFHKSLSAS AKRMESAFRP PQGLDLSQPG DRSPLHCYDG PDPSDLLRHH QHHHQASSGA LGAAGANEAL ALAAANMCAK FGESAGRVSV AESSGGEEQS PDDDSDGRCE LVLRSAEHRA QAGLKVDAPC ATGGGKKSKE QRTLRLNINA RERRRMHDLN DALDELRAVI PYAHSPSVRK LSKIATLLLA KNYILMQAQA LEEMRRLVAY LNQGQAISAA SIPNPAAAAA AAAAVALHPA LGAYEPAAAV GYPFSTGLPT ATSCPDKCAL FNNISSSLCK QCTDKP
- Xenopus tropicalis (Western clawed frog) (Silurana tropicalis)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Family, Member E22 (BHLHE22) (AA 1-381) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade BHLHE22 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBasic Helix-Loop-Helix Family, Member E22 (BHLHE22) (AA 1-355) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade BHLHE22 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- bhlhb5, MGC145865, BHLHE22, Beta3.1, wu:fq25e11, zgc:64225, BHLHB5, Beta3, CAGL85, TNRC20, Bhlhb5, basic helix-loop-helix family member e22, basic helix-loop-helix family, member e22, bhlhe22, BHLHE22, Bhlhe22
Recommended name: Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 22.
Short name= bHLHe22.
Alternative name(s): Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 5.
Short name= bHLHb5