MTX3 Protein (AA 1-313) (His tag)
- Target See all MTX3 Proteins
- MTX3 (Metaxin 3 (MTX3))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-313
- Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This MTX3 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MAEPIELLCW GGDWDLPSVQ TDSLTVLAYA KFAGAELTVK FVDWTWRTIT ASVPQIHYEG TTVTEPTQIL NFLRKQRFNA DFELTAKQGA DTMAYIALLE EKLRPALLHT FWVDAENYAN LTRPWFTSHS PFPLNFFVPG RQASLALSRI LLTKAESPLL NITEVEGKIY SEAKECLNLL SHRLGNFNFF FGDTPTSLDA FVFGHIAPLI KAPLPSGQLQ KHLNQLDNLC QFCNTILKNY FTDATAEKRM DCSPTVAHDP VDANLQKLTQ LVNKESNLIE KMDDNLRSSP QHRPHRHEAK PSAPASDRNS TPA
- Danio rerio (Zebrafish) (Brachydanio rerio)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Metaxin 3 (MTX3) (AA 1-312) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MTX3 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. ELISA, Crys, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- MTX3 (Metaxin 3 (MTX3))
- Alternative Name
- Metaxin-3 (mtx3) (MTX3 Products)
- Gm1194 Protein, Gm6514 Protein, AA409304 Protein, AI853833 Protein, AU067765 Protein, EG624619 Protein, 4930470O13Rik Protein, MGC131323 Protein, Metaxin-3 Protein, zgc:109718 Protein, metaxin 3 Protein, metaxin 3 L homeolog Protein, Mtx3 Protein, MTX3 Protein, mtx3.L Protein, mtx3 Protein
Recommended name: Metaxin-3.
Short name= zMTX3