Ribonuclease, RNase A Family, K6 (RNASE6) (AA 24-150) protein (His tag) Protein
RNASE6 Origin: Human Source: Human Cells Recombinant > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Catalog No. ABIN1691432
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 4 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 24-150
- Human Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- His tag
- Recombinant Human Ribonuclease K6/RNASE6 (C-6His)
- WPKRLTKAHW FEIQHIQPSP LQCNRAMSGI NNYTQHCKHQ NTFLHDSFQN VAAVCDLLSI VCKNRRHNCH QSSKPVNMTD CRLTSGKYPQ CRYSAAAQYK FFIVACDPPQ KSDPPYKLVP VHLDSILVDH HHHHH
Recombinant Human Ribonuclease K6/RNASE6 (C-6His)
- > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test
- For Research Use only
- It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL.
Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Supplied as a 0.2 μm filtered solution of 20 mM TrisHCl,150 mM NaCl,1 mMDTT,10 % Glycerol, pH 7.5.
- Dithiothreitol (DTT)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Dithiothreitol (DTT): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at < -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Protein Name
- 9530043P15Rik, BB119466, RNS6, RNasek6, RNASEK6, ribonuclease A family member k6, ribonuclease, RNase A family, 6, RNASE6, Rnase6
- Recombinant Human Ribonuclease K6/RNASE6 is produced by our mammalian expression system in human cells. The target protein is expressed with sequence (Trp24-Leu150) of Human RNASE6 fused with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.
Ribonuclease K6 (RNASE6) is a secreted protein that belongs to the pancreatic ribonuclease family. Human RNASE6 is synthesized as a 150 AA precursor that contains a 23 AA signal sequence, and a 127 AA mature chain. RNASE6 is expressed in many tissues, with high expression levels in the lung, with lower expression levels in the heart, placenta, kidney, pancreas, liver, brain, and skeletal muscle. It is also detected in monocytes and neutrophils. RNASE6 may have a role in host defense.
- Molecular Weight
- 15.69 kDa
You are here: