Troponin I Type 1 (Skeletal, Slow) (TNNI1) (AA 1-187) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-187
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This TNNI1 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), SDS-PAGE (SDS), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- MGHHHHHHSG SEF- MPEVERKSKI TASRKLMLKS LMLAKAKECW EQEHEEREAE KVRYLSERIP TLQTRGLSLS ALQDLCRELH AKVEVVDEER YDIEAKCLHN TREIKDLKLK VLDLRGKFKR PPLRRVRVSA DAMLRALLGS KHKVSMDLRA NLKSVKKEDT EKERPVEVGD WRKNVEAMSG MEGRKKMFDA AKSPTSQ
- Location of tag(s): N-terminal
- > 95 %
Troponin I Type 1 (Skeletal, Slow) (TNNI1) (AA 2-187) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade TNNI1 Origin: Mouse Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBTroponin I Type 1 (Skeletal, Slow) (TNNI1) (AA 2-187) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade TNNI1 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
Predicted Isoelectric Point: 9.5
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate of the target protein. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37 °C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. (Referring from China Biological Products Standard, which was calculated by the Arrhenius equation.) The loss of this protein is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH 7.2 - pH 7.4.
- Supplied as lyophilized form in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 5 % trehalose, 0.05 % sarcosyl.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80 °C for 12 months.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- SSTNI, TNN1, TnI-S4, 2700018B22Rik, AI747285, ssTnI, troponin 1, zgc:86895, troponin I1, slow skeletal type, troponin I1, slow skeletal type S homeolog, troponin I type 1 (skeletal, slow), troponin I, skeletal, slow 1, troponin I4b, tandem duplicate 2, TNNI1, Tnni1, tnni1.S, tnni4b.2
- Molecular Weight
- 23.2 kDa