Sema Domain, Immunoglobulin Domain (Ig), Short Basic Domain, Secreted, (Semaphorin) 3B (SEMA3B) (AA 1-132) protein (GST tag) Protein
SEMA3B Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AbP, PAr, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1989816
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-132
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This SEMA3B protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Protein Array (PAr), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- MYNSVLPTGG RPLFLQVGAN YTFTQIAADR VAAADGHYDV LFIGTDVGTV LKVISVPKGS RPSAEGLLLE ELHVFEDSAA VTSMQISSKR AVPAARRKEW RPQHVVLRRL VSSRAAGTQG VRRGGQQRLS GV
- Human SEMA3B full-length ORF (BAC03823.1, AA 1-132) recombinant protein with GST-tag at N-terminal.
- Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH=8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- LUCA-1, SEMA5, SEMAA, SemA, semaV, AW208495, Semaa, sema5, semaphorin 3B, semaphorin 3B-like, sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), short basic domain, secreted, (semaphorin) 3B, SEMA3B, SEMA3BL, sema3b, Sema3b
- Synonyms: FLJ34863,LUCA-1,SEMA5,SEMAA,SemA,semaV
Gene Description: sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), short basic domain, secreted, (semaphorin) 3B
Gene Name: SEMA3B
Gene Summary: The semaphorin/collapsin family of molecules plays a critical role in the guidance of growth cones during neuronal development. The secreted protein encoded by this gene family member is important in axonal guidance and has been shown to act as a tumor suppressor by inducing apoptosis.
GenBank: AK092182.1, BAC03823.1
- Molecular Weight
- 40.6 kDa (theoreatical)
- Gene ID
You are here: