Prefoldin Subunit 3 (PFDN3) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human PFDN3 / VBP1 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene interacts with the Von Hippel-Lindau protein to form an intracellular complex. The encoded protein functions as a chaperone protein, and may play a role in the transport of the Von Hippel-Lindau protein from the perinuclear granules to the nucleus or cytoplasm. Alternative splicing and the use of alternate transcription start sites results in multiple transcript variants encoding different protein isoforms.
- Molecular Weight
- 22.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Unfolded protein response
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.