Apelin Receptor Protein (APLNR) (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
- Target See all Apelin Receptor (APLNR) Proteins
- Apelin Receptor (APLNR)
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This Apelin Receptor protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Standard (STD)
- Recombinant human Apelin Receptor protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Apelin Receptor (APLNR) (AA 1-380) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade APLNR Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBApelin Receptor (APLNR) (AA 1-377) protein (rho-1D4 tag)
Crystallography grade APLNR Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Apelin Receptor (APLNR)
- Alternative Name
- Apelin Receptor (APLNR Products)
- AGTRL1 Protein, APJ Protein, APJR Protein, HG11 Protein, Agtrl1 Protein, msr/apj Protein, Apj Protein, X-msr Protein, Xangio1 Protein, Xmsr Protein, agtrl1 Protein, angio1 Protein, apj Protein, apjr Protein, hg11 Protein, msr Protein, APLNR Protein, DKFZp469C1532 Protein, Agtrl1a Protein, agtrl1b Protein, grn Protein, zgc:114063 Protein, APJa Protein, XAngio1 Protein, agtrl1-A Protein, agtrl1a Protein, aplnr-a Protein, aplnr-b Protein, x-MSR Protein, xAngio1 Protein, APLNR1 Protein, apelin receptor Protein, apelin receptor b Protein, apelin receptor L homeolog Protein, APLNR Protein, Aplnr Protein, aplnr Protein, aplnrb Protein, aplnr.L Protein
- Receptor for apelin coupled to G proteins that inhibit adenylate cyclase activity and plays a role in various processes in adults such as regulation of blood pressure, heart contractility, and heart failure. Also plays a key role in early development such as gastrulation and heart morphogenesis by acting as a receptor for APELA hormone. Alternative coreceptor with CD4 for HIV-1 infection may be involved in the development of AIDS dementia. [UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot Function]
- Molecular Weight
- 42.5 kDa
- NCBI Accession